George A Frederick: Prominent Baltimore Architect

Works in Druid Hill

Works in Druid Hill Park

Chinese Pavillion, Druid Hill Park

Chinese Station

Name: Chinese Station Pavilion
Standing? Partly Year: 1863

Formerly known as Orem's Station, this pavilion once stood at the now-vanished Fulton Avenue entrance to the park. It was relocated a short distance from its original location to Swan Drive, near the George Washington statue and only part of it remains today.